Matchbox seeks a Digital Senior Art Director.
We are looking for a talented Senior Art Director to join our creative team in Paris.
Working in close collaboration with the agency’s Creative Director, the Senior Art Director leads high-level design work across all of the agency’s accounts.
Starting with a client brief, the Senior Art Director works across all stages of a project -- from research and concept development to drafting creative proposals and managing creative production.
We are looking for someone who knows how to build a case and defend their creative direction – both within the team and in consultation with clients. Senior Art Directors at Matchbox play a trusted advisory role for our clients as well as within every project team.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Expertise in the development of innovative concepts spanning various types interactive projects including graphic design, concept development, usability design and animation
- Experience with planning and evaluating a development effort including both creative production and technical development
- A sound understanding and sensitivity of how your own work fits within the overall project.
- Persuasive, open-minded and a good listener
- Excellent presentation skills. Able to champion creative proposals
- Able to follow projects from design to implementation in a fast-moving, highly collaborative environment
- An advanced art or design degree.
- 5 to 7 years of experience in a similar position at an agency.
- Good understanding of web and mobile App development and of the technical implications of creative solutions being proposed.
- Experience designing interfaces for applications and interactive screens.
- Experience with how brands can get the most out of social media.
- Autonomous, curious, creative, passionate, your artistic talented is enhanced by a well-rounded general culture.
- Flexible, you can adapt to the environment of a growing agency.
- Experience working in an international environment is an asset.
- Excellent spoken and written English is required.
- For every project, you are able to bring a good understanding of the technical environment and a refined sensitivity to usability issues.
- A taste for teamwork: you are inclusive, open to feedback and to different ideas.
You are keen to use your talent at the service of major luxury brands.
How to Apply
Please send your resume and your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.