Jam3 seeks an Executive Producer.
Executive Producer’s Mission:
At Jam3, we believe our client's business problems are solved by design. Beyond meeting the basic functional needs, great design creates memorable, business-impacting value for our customers. As our new Executive Producer you would build relationships that generate incredible productions that launch into the world with well-deserved fanfare. We are looking for a buttoned up, A-type who knows how to get things done right while maintaining a relentlessly client-focussed outlook. You’ll be part of an international team of the most talented makers, producers, and creative minds in the industry.
You are responsible for building relationships, scoping, estimating and work-streaming productions, building bespoke teams, and leading brilliant executions for our clients. You’ll do the best work of your life and enjoy working hard to pull it off.
The Real Opportunity!
- Responsible for a portion of Jam3’s sales by using inbound leads, proactive pitching, and your own network
- Cultivate awesome relationships and consistently increase repeat business that is based on trust
- Contribute remarkable production work that becomes a new reference point for the design community, applies technology in groundbreaking ways and generally pushes boundaries.
- Turn rough ideas into smart production-ready plans with clear visions for success, solid SOWs, timelines, and profitable budgets.
- Maintain project health by managing producers and providing expert advice as required
- Responsible for the high level project outcomes and continued success between Jam3 and our clients.
- Responsible for leading a team of producers & coordinators to produce the work you’re responsible for, aiming to mentor and move people up through the company
- Partner with a dedicated Talent Manager to expand, retain and cultivate a base of world class talent
- A degree in the Humanities, Fine Arts, Engineering or Digital Marketing
- 7+ years of experience providing professional services in the Advertising industry
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills - Must be motivated to win new business and to be entrepreneurial
- Tangible experience in a leadership role that requires both client-facing and team-building
- Must be able to plan, prioritize and manage multiple projects while managing and supporting producers
- Have rigorous project management skills and able to set the framework to engage our clients on projects
- Highly skilled in preparing budgets, statements of work and timings that are negotiated to deliver successful projects and profitability
- Proven technical and interactive specialist with strong knowledge of the interactive marketplace, including creative projects, clients, competition, and individual producers, creatives, designers, and developers
Jam3 welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Company operating name: Jam3 Inc. Business address: 325 Adelaide Street West, Toronto, ON M5V 1P8
Title of position: Executive Producer Terms of employment: Full-time permanent Positions available: One (1) Hours of work: 40 hours per week Language required to do the work: English Wage (must include any incremental raises, performance pay or bonuses): $95,000 - $115,000 + bonusBenefits package being offered (if applicable): Vision, Dental, Paramedical, Long-Term Disability, Life Insurance, Relocation Allowance
Location of work: 325 Adelaide Street West, Toronto, ON M5V 1P8 Contact information: Lorraine Lau, 416-531-5263, firstname.lastname@example.org, 325 Adelaide Street West, Toronto, ON M5V 1P8
How to Apply
Please submit resume/CV to Lorraine Lau: email@example.com