Campaign Monitor seeks a Front & Back end Developer for Marketing (contract)
(This is a full-time, contract role for at least 3 months.)
What will a Developer for Marketing at Campaign Monitor be doing?
More than 200,000 designers, agencies and amazing companies of all shapes and sizes rely on Campaign Monitor to manage their email marketing, but there are many more customers we haven't met yet. You'll be joining a team of smart and passionate people to solve challenging and interesting problems using the latest technologies. Web Developers are the amazing powerhouse that bring a project to life on the web by implementing all front end and back end development for web-based projects.
What does a strong candidate look like?
- 6+ years overall experience
- Great ideation process when brainstorming ideas for the web and interaction design
- Strong ability to understand the needs of a business
- Able to work in an extremely fast paced, changing environment
- Proficient in all stages of web development, from conception to deployment
- Can handle a PSD, AI or Sketch file to take handovers from Designers seamlessly.
- Know your way around GIT
- Expert ability in building UI in a highly componentized, performant, and battle tested way that works cross-browser and cross-device, and degrades gracefully when it can’t.
- Passionate about authoring highly readable and maintainable code (you like code reviews/pair programming)
- Solid knowledge of how browsers work (e.g., critical rendering path)
Nice to haves:
- Exposure to working on design systems/UI component libraries
- Exposure to working in an Agile environment
- Responsible for a deep understanding of our product, our competition, and our many customer profiles
- Additional bonus of knowledge of C# and Visual Studio to be able to support any in-app changes when required
What are the perks and benefits?
- Competitive hourly rate
- An awesome work environment using the best available equipment
- Adjustable desks so you’re comfy
- Daily catered meals and loads of snacks and drink options
- Weekly happy hours involving Corn Hole/Ping Pong Tourneys and super fun, frequent team events
Who are we?
Today more than 150,000 companies (Buzzfeed, Sephora, Birchbox, Disney, Rip Curl and Adidas to name a few!) rely on Campaign Monitor to manage their email marketing, but there are many more customers we haven't met yet!
At Campaign Monitor, you'll be joining a team of smart and passionate people and will help solve challenging and interesting problems using the latest technologies. While we continue to add more features and refine the experience, our goal hasn’t changed since day one - to make it easy for anyone to send beautiful emails to their audience.
Campaign Monitor was recently recognized by:
Entrepreneur Magazine for having a top 10 best company culture in San Francisco
Business Weekly Review as one of the top 10 Best Places to Work in Australia
Join the Campaign Monitor & GetFeedback team
How to Apply
Please send your CV and a link to your website to Mike Twigg. email@example.com