We’re looking for a junior developer to join our digital design studio in Leamington Spa and help us make more nice things for our clients.
You’re a coder and creative thinker who loves playing with new technologies and building prototypes. You’re someone who knows it’s the small details that make the biggest difference. Someone who understands what makes great design, animation and interaction. Someone who cares about how stuff feels.
We’ll help you to become the developer you want to be. You’ll get to craft projects for brands like Land Rover, Team Sky and Sony Music, in a studio that’s supportive, open, has above average chat and an endless supply of Oreos. We won’t chain you to the desk either so you won’t need to cancel your life out of work. Pretty important, that.
What you definitely need
- Online portfolio showing off your best bits
- Experience in writing code that works across browsers and devices
- Ability to translate designs from Sketch or Photoshop
What would be nice
- Experience with a CSS pre-processor (e.g. Stylus, Sass)
- Experience with client-side templating (e.g. Mustache, Handlebars)
- Experience integrating with 3rd party APIs
- Knowledge of PHP and Node
- Played around with modern CMSs (e.g. Craft, Kirby)
- Used Gulp or something similar
- Experience with source control (e.g. Git)
- Knowledge of client-side optimisation
- Knowledge of page load optimisation
Sound like your kind of thing? We’d love to hear from you.
How to Apply
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with a link to your site / cv / description